Monday 4 March 2013

Shotlist


  • Over shoulder shot - when following the woman through town
Example of over shoulder shot

  • Close up - woman's legs as she reaches down to pick up the briefcase, woman's head as she walks towards the stairs on the bus, woman getting off the bus.
Example of close up

  • Mid shot - woman walking away from bridge with briefcase, when follower hides behind pillar and woman turns around, woman getting on the bus, woman walking down a road to a small lane.
Example of mid shot

  • Long shot - woman walking along the opposite side of the pavement, woman walking on to a bridge.
Example of long shot

  • Medium close up - back of woman's head as the camera is following her closely.
Example of medium close up

  • Medium long shot - woman sat three rows ahead of the follower on the bus.
Example of medium long shot

  • Big close up - woman's face as she is on the phone, briefcase alone on the bridge.
Example of big close up

  • Panning shot - follower looks where woman is looking and nothing is there.
Example of panning shot (would be moving)

My shortlist I have created

I have created the shortlist below to use while filming my thriller opening in order to ensure that I film all the relevant shots and also to make sure that I do not miss any shots, later realise and then have to re-film. I can then tick the "complete" column when each shot has been completed so that I know what still needs to be done and where I am at with my filming.


No comments:

Post a Comment